I gladly accept returns. Here is the process:
- Contact me through store email to start the return process within 3 days of receiving your item.
- Once it is determined that your products are eligible for return, I will send you a return address to ship the product back to me. Return shipping is buyer responsibility.
- Once I receive and inspect your item, I will refund the item (minus a 20% restocking fee) to the original method of payment.
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
Items Eligible for Return:
- Item must be in BRAND NEW condition. Only unworn and unused items are eligible for return. This will be determined when I receive the item and inspect it.
- A 20% RESTOCKING FEE will be applied to your return. I cannot resell a returned product as "new"due to the energies crystals collect. Your item must be cleansed and resold at a discount.
Because of the nature of these items, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- One-Of-A-Kind (OOAK) Items and Limited Edition Items as identified in the product description.
- Soulful Silver Collection Malas Items
- Full Moon Gemstone of the Month Mala Collection Items
- International Orders
- Shipping fees
Custom orders are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned. If you request that I change anything from the original piece as it's listed (such as tassel color, adding a charm, etc.) this now makes the piece CUSTOM and NOT REFUNDABLE or RETURNABLE.
**International orders are FINAL SALE and NOT RETURNABLE. Shipping costs, customs, and lengthy shipping times prevent the possibility of return. Thank you for your understanding.
You may contact the shop if your necklace needs to be repaired due to breakage. Repairs will be done free of charge (minus shipping fees which are buyer responsibility) within 60 days of purchase. International customers may incur fees for shipping and customs to return the item once it's repaired. Contact the shop for a quote.
To learn more about keeping your mala in great condition, read our tips here.
After 60 days, repairs/restringing of malas and bracelets can be done for a fee. Please contact the shop through email for more details if you have a mala or bracelet that needs repair.
Bracelets are made on stretch cord that is sized according to the size you provided. Please take care when taking your bracelet on and off. Avoid getting your bracelet wet.
Be So Hum Jewelry wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase for years to come. Customer satisfaction is very important to us!